Content Repurposing

Repurposing content isn’t just about reusing or rehashing stuff, it actually requires a bit of effort from you in making it relevant, fresh and appealing to your existing audience, or, to a new audience. Here are some of my top tips in content repurposing. Look at what you already have.  Go and look at every…

Details
How to Get more people booking discovery calls

All about Instagram

Why Instagram? Do you need Instagram in your business? I personally believe you need one income producing platform where you spend probably 80% of your time. And the other 20% you spend on branding consistency, just ticking the other platforms yes boxes, so that you have a full online social media great presence. If you…

Details
Christmas and New Year’s marketing | Chantal Gerardy

Weekly Sales Targets

Weekly Sales Targets Every Monday Set Goals and Daily Intentions to Achieve your weekly financial Goal. When you are in business, you need to behave like a business, which means having goals, setting targets, managing your diary and taking action to implement the goals. And most importantly, sticking to them! Break down what you need…

Details

Collaborations

Wikipedia’s definition of Collaboration Collaboration is the process of two or more people or organizations working together to complete a task or achieve a goal.[1] Collaboration is similar to cooperation. Most collaboration requires leadership, although the form of leadership can be social within a decentralized and egalitarian group.[2] Teams that work collaboratively often access greater resources, recognition and rewards when facing competition for finite resources.[3] Collaborating can…

Details