This is so important, consistency is key for self-promotion it’s what sets you apart and makes you recognisable from others in your field. When working out your branding the first steps should be to discover.
- Your Why, what lead you hear in the first place? What do you want to achieve?
- What makes you special. Who are you? As a person, what’s your story? What sets you apart?
- What do people like you for? Because that’s who you will attract because of that.
- Create your vision board, what colours will represent your brand? what do you want people to feel when they see your logo? What emotion do you want to envoke?
- What do you want for your business? What hours will you work?
- Your perfect client. Now, this is a big one, finding out exactly who this person is will make you clear on exactly who you’re talking to across all forms of media whether it’s your website or social media accounts.
- Your perfect salary. How much money to live and how you can achieve it
- Your perfect timetable, what will a day in your business look like?
These might seem fairly obvious but they are the building blocks of any business.
- Name: What is it, Google it what does it represent? What will it mean to people?
- Logo, what will sell to your customers?
- Colours, what colours do you envision for your brand?
- Font, what fonts will you consistently use across the board?
- Images/Professional pics consider a brand photoshoot your website and social media will thank you for it.
Still have questions? Feel free to book a call.My Signature Programs
Book A Call