How is your Facebook engagement? There is power in using your fingers on facebook as it determines what is going to show in your newsfeed to get the algorithm to work for you.
This includes what you input into facebook which will determine what shows up on others newsfeed.
Firstly, don’t freak out about the algorithm. The reason Facebook isn’t showing your stuff is more likely because:
1) You get others to post for you, and their content doesn’t have ‘feelings’
2) Your posts are fluffy or bland as you haven’t implemented the fundamentals of Facebook.
3) You forget it’s a social platform and neglect the social aspect of tone, content and relationship building.
What is the algorithm?
It Predicts or Determines or Chooses what goes on newsfeeds
1) It scans all the input and content on Facebook.
2) It determines how interested you’d be in seeing that
3) It then predicts what you’d best like.
4) It then considers how you would respond to that content (engage)
So what do we put on facebook to make your ideal client stop, think and enjoy?
Facebook Stalks you:
Your friends, associations, who you stalk, what you are interested in, engage with, where you check-in, who you tag, pages you follow, your own engagement, what you comment on, the time you spend on something, what events do you attend or show interest in.
Facebook ‘judges you:
It’s critical your personal profile and the business page has been correctly set up and is being well managed. Yes, they look at the COMPLETENESS of your personal and business page!!!! Facebook won’t know, like and trust you, and therefore won’t allow the algorithm to work for you if your personal and business page is INCOMPLETE!
Emojis are there to encourage you to engage more on Facebook, so Facebook can know how you feel about things, so they can use the algorithm to show you that content.