My top A words for a profitable 2021
- Awareness. Awareness is really looking at your wheel of life and really being aware and clear on where you are right now. Awareness also includes the brain dump. Be aware of what you want and how you plan to achieve it.
- Affirmations or affirming. This is about talking as if you already have it. This is where I really love SPICES (socially, physically, intellectually, creatively, emotionally and spiritually). If we look at socially for 2021, where do we want to be? What intentions do we want to set for ourselves, and then create an affirmation around it, it’s going to have a lot more power than just writing it down. Physically is to do with your health and with your fitness, what intentions do you want to set for 2021 and then again, acting as if you already have it. Write out your affirmation because the thoughts and words create your reality. You can look at it and you can constantly repeat it. I is for intellectually. What are you going to do intellectually this year and obviously be as clear as possible with that? Your goals? and then write an affirmation. Creativity is something that a lot of people leave out. Creativity is about making things with your hands. It’s about scrapbooking or collaging. It could even be playing with Lego if that’s what relaxes you. Then emotionally. So emotionally what are the intentions? What are the goals that you’re going to set yourself for 2021? Spiritually is about whatever you believe in and whatever brings you inner peace.
- Alarm clock. Firstly, create your ideal day. It could be getting up, meditating, then some exercising and then planning the day before it starts. And then construct your client appointment times around that. You could set an alarm that rings when it’s time to check social media. And rings again when it’s time to stop checking social media. It is vitally important to have routine and structure. But more importantly, it’s so that you stay on track. It’s all about time management. Remember, life is about balance
- Abundance. This is talking about finance. Firstly, we’ve got to get rid of all the things that don’t serve us right. Get rid of all the clutter, sell whatever is not serving, you get rid of furniture you don’t like, get rid of chaos, get rid of toxic people, get rid of horrible environments, that whatever is not serving you. If you want abundance, you got to get rid of that clutter first. And then have a look at how much money you want to achieve. Say you wanted to make $100,000 this year. There are 52 weeks in a year, which means you would have to make $1,923.07 per week. If you wanted to work a five day week it would be $384.61 per day. So, you say to yourself, I need to earn $384.61 per day Monday to Friday. What do I need to do now to achieve that?
- Act. Act means having that priority list, writing down an absolute list, again, just a brain dump list of everything that you want to do. I actually do this weekly, weekly, I write down everything that I need to accomplish in the week. Now, some people start with the smallest things and get them out of the way because it allows them to focus on the bigger things. Some people like to get the one biggest thing out of the way because it makes them more efficient with the smaller things. Some people like to work with the thing that’s going to make you the most money the quickest first. But be sure to allocate enough time to each session. Many people only start getting into a flow in 20 minutes, so to allocate half an hour would be a waste. Allocate enough time to be fully productive. It is also a good idea to have a priority list – write it all down. Then you can tick off things that you have done and you can visually see it and you will be inspired by the number of items being ticked off your list.
- Actualization – which means make it happen. Just do it. You are either doing it or you are not doing it. You are either moving forward or you’re not moving at all. You have to be moving in the right direction all the time. There may be bumps along the way, you just need to keep moving and forward, moving and learning.
- Attention. When you are attentive towards something it means you’re constantly looking at it, you’re constantly focused on it. When you’re attentive, attentively watching something, it means you’re curious, and you’re concerned about it. And it means that it starts to going wrong, you’re going to go and take action and do something about it.
- Analyse. Always, always, always everything that you do needs to be reviewed. See what works, see what didn’t work, so that you can reflect so that you can take more inspired action in the right direction the next time around.